1. Your favorite season is:
2. Ready or not, winter is coming. Where can we find you when temperatures drop?
1. Skiing, snowboarding, or tubing with friends.
2. Any season is boating season with the right gear!
3. Enjoying the warmth of my campfire.
4. Clutching my body pillow, watching Netflix, with a hot apple cider.
3. What is your ideal National Park adventure?
1. Thru-hiking the Appalachian National Scenic Trail
2. Kayaking along the coast of Acadia National Park
3. Stargazing in Big Bend National Park
4. Cruising through Glacier Bay National Park
4. Thanksgiving is around the corner – take a long weekend! How will you fill the time?
1. Rain or shine, I’ll be on an outdoor adventure!
2. Cleaning, laundry, and planning for the week ahead.
3. Making stellar recipes with those Thanksgiving leftovers!
4. Catching up on some ZZZs.
6. What’s your favorite thing that grows on trees?
1. Flowers: blossoms, tulips, etc.
2. Hearty seeds: pinecones, acorns, etc.
3. Fruit: apples, cherries, berries, etc.
4. Does money grow on trees?
7. It’s a camping weekend. You pull into your location and the first thing you do is:
1. A quick yoga session to stretch after a long drive.
2. Set up your tent and cozy into bed.
3. Start a fire and get to roasting marshmallows.
4. Check to see if you have service here. Can I check my IG feed?
8. Speaking of camping, who came along?
1. All my friends joined!
2. I’m more of a solo camper.
3. Just me and my adventure partner.
4. I don’t know, I’m still looking for WiFi.
9. What’s your favorite adventure snack?
1. A classic trail mix: nuts, raisins, and chocolate.
2. Energy gels do the trick for me.
3. Fresh fruit for a quick pick-me-up.
10. Zip and sip: you just completed a Go Ape Treetop Adventure! How will you celebrate?
1. Water – gotta rehydrate!
2. A barrel-aged whiskey or other spirit.
3. A well-earned glass of wine.