Go Ape Visitors,
We are currently closed at all sites aside from our course in Plano, Texas. Our Treetop Adventure course in Ashland, Nebraska is scheduled to open on April 3. All other sites are closed until further notice following various state and local orders due to COVID-19.
While the majority of our sites are closed, you can still make a future reservation. Our cancellation policy provides numerous options to reschedule as necessary.
For open sites: We are closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and applicable public health agencies, we’ve developed plans that will allow us to respond quickly and appropriately.
Outdoor spaces are well suited to increased social distance and have natural air circulation. As such, Go Ape will remain open to the public when possible with 9-person capacity limits in place. Outdoor adventure across America provides a welcome respite from the world around us. Many people are getting outdoors and looking for a way to stay active. Where open, we encourage all to de-stress in the tree-canopy, take on a challenging crossing, and shout with joy at the thrill of a zipline.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Limiting sessions sizes to no more than nine people.
- Spacing guests out during briefing, to minimize close contact as defined by the CDC.
- Gloves are not required, but we strongly recommend for hygienic purposes. You can bring your own or we have them available for purchase on site.
- Implementing additional cleaning procedures, to make our equipment sparkle.
- Asking staff to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Our cancellation policy provides various options to reschedule to a future date.
- Monitoring the situation, to help make your visit a great experience.
Here’s how you can help:
- Pack extra soap or hand sanitizer, in case park restrooms are running short.
- If you have been sick in the last two weeks, please stay at home for your health and the safety of others.
- If you are at higher risk, please follow the advice available of the CDC website.
- For the latest updates regarding coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the CDC website.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. We’re here to make sure you feel safe throughout your experience.